- Only players domiciled in Chennai are eligible to play the tournament. Players from other districts / states in India are not eligible to play the tournament.
- It is the responsibility of the players to check and ascertain the timing and schedule of their matches.
- Players representing a club should not have represented any other club in the past six months.
- Please mention the date of birth in the form itself for both the players.
- The tournament will be conducted on Knock-out basis.
- The matches will be played on “Best of 3 games of 21 points rally system” in the format as specified by BAI.
- All rules of the Badminton Association of India will apply to this tournament except otherwise notified by the Tournament committee.
- ASHAWAY/ RSL / LINING / YONEX / good quality reputed brand Indian made shuttles will be used for the matches.
Match Timing, Schedule & Reporting
- The detailed draws, fixtures will be sent to all participating club BY EMAIL 3 days before the commencement of the tournament. Please furnish the EMAIL ID of the club and contact person to send the draws/fixtures.
- Players must report 30 minutes before the scheduled time of Match.
- Matches will not be postponed and match timings will not be changed.
- No change of players or interchange of teams will be allowed after the registration is made and fixtures finalized.
- Players who are playing more than one event should be prepared to play continuous matches if need be.
- All matches will be played with the following timings.
a. Weekdays - 5:00 PM IST and 11 PM IST
b. Saturday & Sunday – 9:00 AM IST to 11 PM IST
- All entries along with entry form SHOULD BE GIVEN IN CLUBS LETTER HEAD AND NO TELEPHONIC ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Cheque should be sent in Favor of “The Mylapore Club”.
- All participating players are requested to wear the shoes inside the court to prevent the dust from entering the wooden flooring. ONLY NON MARKING BADMINTON SHOES ARE ALLOWED. THE PLAYERS WEARING OHER THAN THE NON MARKING SHOES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
- Decision of the Tournament committee will be final and binding on all matters of the Tournament. Tournament committee reserves the right of not accepting any entry without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The chief Referee’s decision with respect to line call, playing and shuttle conditions will be final and binding. If schedule of matches goes beyond scheduled time due to unavoidable circumstances, participating players have to cooperate.