Where2Play Terms & Conditions
Where2Play Smart Phone App Platforms and Website are owned and operated by where2play Technologies Pvt Ltd., Registered in India:
Where2play Technologies Pvt Ltd,
3T, SIS Meridian,
100 Feet Bypass Road,
Velachery, Chennai 600042,
Tamil Nadu, India
Accessing Our Sites
Users are responsible for making all the necessary arrangements for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Use Of The Website Or Where2play Smart Phone App Platforms
- Where2Play Technologies Pvt Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in the sites and material on the sites. User may view, download, and print pages from the where2play Smart Phone App Platforms and Website for personal use only. User must not republish our materials, sell, rent, sub-license materials, reproduce, duplicate, or copy or otherwise exploit material on where2play Smart Phone App Platforms or Website for a commercial purpose. User must not redistribute material from where2play Smart Phone App Platforms and Website except for content specifically and explicitly made available for redistribution (such as our booking calendars, schedules and tickets but only as permitted under our Subscriber Terms).
- Where2Play is an online service provider only. To facilitate fast and easy identification of sports and fitness related activities, including but not limited to providing comprehensive choice of play grounds, fitness centers, available times, prices, coaches, trainers, sports related merchandise, etc., it has tied up with Third Party Service Providers (Referred to as Third-Party Service Providers) such as play ground operators, coaches, fitness trainers, sellers, etc. where2play’s advice to users of where2play Smart Phone App Platforms or Website is to choose Third-Party Service Providers they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
- Where2Play responsibilities include/NOT include:
- We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for the search services on the Platforms. We provide the Material through the Platforms FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the Platform’s content, where2play is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the Platforms including but not limited to decisions based on the content in the Platforms which results in any loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
- Issuing a valid ticket, a ticket that will be accepted by the where2play network of Third-Party Service Providers, including but not limited to play ground operators, event managers, etc.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation as specified in the Cancellation policy.
- Providing User support and information.
- where2play is not responsible for any deficiency of services offered by any of the Third-Party Service Providers operating in the platform.
- where2play is not responsible for Third-Party Service Providers’ employees being rude, products and services offered by the Third-Party Service Providers not being up to the User’s expectation.
- where2play is not responsible for cancellation of booking by the Third-Party Service Providers due to unavoidable reasons.
- where2play is not responsible for articles of the User getting lost/stolen/damaged while using the services of the Third-Party Service Providers.
- where2play Users should read the individual Third-Party Service Providers’ Terms and Conditions when using their service and should abide by the Rules and Conditions set forth by the Third-Party Service Providers when using their services.
- where2play will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by you through your usage of where2play Smart Phone App Platforms or the where2play Website. In no event shall where2play be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the Smart Phone App Platforms or Website in so far as such information is derived from other service providers.
Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
Please choose carefully – no refunds will be given if you have simply changed Your mind.
- All refunds will be done via online mode only and refunds will be processed within 5 business days.
- 48 hours before the booked date and time – cancellation fee Re. 100 and rest of the amount will be credited to the Wallet for Transfer or Refund.
- Between 48 and 24 hours before the booked date and time – 50% or Re. 100, whichever is higher, will be forfeited and rest of the amount will be credited to the Wallet for Transfer or Refund.
- Less than 24 hours but not the same day of the booking - 70% or Re. 100, whichever is higher, will be forfeited and rest of the amount will be credited to the Wallet for Transfer or Refund
- Less than 24 hours but same day of booking – No Refund, No Transfer.
User Generated Content
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Provider, and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Human.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the sites that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our sites, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our sites.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the User accepts that where2play may send the alerts to the mobile phone number and/or email address provided by the User while registering for the service or to any such number and/or email address replaced and informed by the User. The User acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then the User may not get/get after delay any alerts sent during such period. Also User should be aware that alerts sent via SMS services and/or email services and/or push notifications will be sent only to the account provided during the course of registration process and where2play shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert.
- User acknowledges that the SMS service and/or email services and/or push notification provided by where2play is an additional facility provided for the User’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, where2play shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and where2play will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold where2play liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility and/or email services and/or push notification.
- User acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider, etc. where2play shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless where2play, the SMS service provider, and email service provider, including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which where2play, the SMS service provider, and email service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the User, (ii) User providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) User receiving any message relating to the booking number, booking confirmation, modification to booking, cancellation of booking, change in schedules, delay, and/or rescheduling from where2play and/or the SMS service provider and email service provider.
- Also by accepting the terms of conditions User acknowledges and agrees that where2play may call the mobile phone number or send emails to email ID provided by the User while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their experience, etc.
Grievances and claims related to the use of where2play Smart Phone App Platforms and Website should be reported to where2play within 10 days.